[THIN] Re: Could use some help with Novell/Citrix/Windows issue

  • From: "Jeremy Saunders" <Jeremy.Saunders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:25:48 +1100

Hi James,

Thanks for sharing. It’s been about a year since I did a Novell integration,
thank god, but I used the whitepaper found here:
http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX108565. I would challenge some of what has
been written, and some of it is very old school, but I never had a single
problem with the logon process.

Cheers,

Jeremy.