[THIN] "Connect" to disconnected sessions

  • From: "John Hardwick" <jhardwick@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 20:40:58 -0500

I'm having problems and was wondering if anyone has any pointers as to
where to start looking for things.

When there is a disconnected session on any server under my MF 1.8 and
XP farms as an administrator I was able to simply right-click on the
connection on the MF server and connect to the session as the user
(after entering their password) and resume it as them.  I'm not able to
do that under my new MF 3.0 farm.

In fact I cannot connect to any session that is on a server other than
my own.  I haven't been able to find anything about this in any of the
documentation.  I am however able to shadow between servers.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can be.

- John Hardwick

John Hardwick

President

nXio, LLC.