[THIN] Re: Clipboard Use with ICA Connection

  • From: Grant Alexander <Grant.Alexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 16:48:49 +1200

I'm going to leap in here right now, because I am working on this very
issue.

When I select a file in Explorer, right click and select copy it is all
good.  Then I go over to another directory and right click - THERE's NO
OPTION to paste.  V.v.v. frustrating.

I have been right through policies and checked stuff out.  There's nothing
on the Clipboard in any of our
policies.

I have a user trying to copy and paste URLs out of IE into a folder - no
luck.

Win 2k SP3 with Ctx MF XPa SP3FR3