[THIN] Re: Clipart can only be opened by 1 user

  • From: "Anthony Saliba" <anthony_salibas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 10:45:09 +1100

Hi

Clipart reg key is pointing to the Server C: Drive which all users have
access to.  Seems to be a bug with Publisher in that it won't allow more
than one copy to run at the same time...

Anthony

Hi,

The location of the clipart gallery is defined in HKLM so provided its in a
generic, eg relative to homedrive, location that should be a problem at all.
Sorry I can't give you more detail but I haven't got a Pub 98 system handy
anymore.

regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack