[THIN] Client Options

  • From: "Chris Grecsek" <cgrecsek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 09:54:29 -0700

How do you ensure that options such as "use disk cache for bitmaps", "local
text echo", etc are on when using the web client via the web interface? When
you establish an ICA connection via the web interface is there a way to see
(from the client) what options are "on"? I can see where to do it via
program neighborhood but not the web client. Do I need to modify the .ini
files that are included with the deploy files from where the web client is
downloaded from on the WI?

What settings are other people using to get optimal (assuming high speed
internet - like 8mbs cable modem) performance from the web client?

Thanks and happy Friday! :-)

Chris