[THIN] Citrix's CCEA requirements

  • From: "Tony Lyne" <Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 10:36:47 +1300

Don't know how many of you are in the same boat but citrix must have
swallowed some stupid pills lately.

I've just updated my CCEA exams and according to their stupid web site,
I have to go on a course for an exam I just passed. I mean, what more do
they want I passed the exam!!!

To top it all off I've emailed citrix and asked them to clarify what
they are on about, and have had no response.

Whats more ironic is that I used the certification wizard to check my
status and it says 'Congratulations you have fulfilled the requirements
for the CCEA program' or something like that, then a paragraph later it
states that to complete your certification you need to go on one of the
following courses!!!

Has anyone else run into this?

Tony Lyne

Senior Systems Engineer

Computerland Central

P O Box 1470

PALMERSTON NORTH

Telephone (+64) 06 3537300

Facsimile (+64) 06 3566800

Mobile (+64) 0274 720696

E-mail Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Internet http://www.computerland.co.nz <http://www.computerland.co.nz/>

CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain
information that is confidential and subject to privilege. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or data is
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me
immediately and delete all material pertaining to this e-mail. Thank
you.