[THIN] Citrix project Managment

  • From: "netgroup" <netgroup@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 00:19:10 -0400

Does anyone have tips or help on how to execute Citrix Project from XP to 3.0? We have about 5 days to gather information, 13 days of testing and 5 days to hand off. I know it might sound strange to ask if I have all the details, however, my boss keeps asking me, do you think we have to be prepared for anything before we execute the project? So it seems that he is looking for something in particular than I am not seeing and he is expecting me to bring it up. Should Project Management video from CBTNuggets help me in someway?

Thanks in advance