[THIN] Re: Citrix and VMWare

  • From: Harry Singh <hboogz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 12:51:10 -0500

I've found some articles about virtualzing on an ESX3 platform:

http://www.brianmadden.com/blogs/gabeknuth/archive/2007/08/27/a-short-guide-to-virtualizing-presentation-and-terminal-servers-on-vmware-esx-3.aspx

http://theether.net/kb/100072

I've seen various best practice guidelines for virtualization, but nothing
yet on vsphere 4. I too was hoping to see some documentation of other
configuration gothcha's that work best for XenAP 5 (4.5) boxes inside a
vpshere environment.