[THIN] Re: Citrix and Plumtree Portal Server

  • From: jeff.o'connor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 19:06:53 +1100

Dan,

I have integrated Plumtree with NFuse previously. The trick is to not use
NFuse 1.7. Use NFuse 1.5 which Plumtree supports and there is documentation
around for this. Prior to Citrix's acquisition of sequoia, plumtree and
citrix worked on the integration of NFuse 1.5 and plumtree. But since
Citrix now has it's own portal product they have ceased supporting
Plumtree.

From my past work with both products NFuse 1.5 did enough to get the
integration working and apps being published succesfully for users, while
still having all the goodies plumtree provides.

I was using this in an Windows 2000 AD Tree (SP2) & Metaframe XPe FR2 Farm.

Let me know if your heading down the development path, It would be great to
see what you come up with.

Regards,

Jeff O'Connor
Technical Consultant - Enterprise Systems
Managed Environments
Dimension Data Australia
w: +61 2 8249 5000
f: +61 2 8249 5363
e: jeff.oconnor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
u: http://www.didata.com.au

- NOTICE -
This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or legally privileged
information.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender and delete it immediately.

Internet communications are not secure. You should scan this message and any
attachments for viruses.  Under no circumstances do we accept liability for any
loss or damage which may result from your receipt of this message or any
attachments.