[THIN] Citrix XP SP2/FR2 uninstall problem

  • From: "George Wasgatt" <George.Wasgatt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:33:03 -0400

I am adding a server to an existing farm.  The install failed
prematurely.  I tried installing again and it asked me to modify, repair
or uninstall.  Repair won't run.  Repair ran but didn't do much,  After
a reboot the IMA service failed to start.  I then tried to uninstall and
it told me to run the uninstall from the command line and to specify
CTX_MF_FORCE_SUBSYSTEM_UNINSTALL to yes and to look in the Admin guide
how to do that.

I found a sample answer file but nothing in there to tell me how to
specify this setting.

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This
message may be an attorney-client communication and/or work product and
as such is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail, and delete the original message.