[THIN] Re: Citrix Webinterface -heartbleed

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 21:11:40 -0500

Look for an update regarding ssl soon. A new advisory will incorporate the
recently discovered exploits and heartbleed together.

I can tell you that in both instances, Jeremy is right on. Web interface as
coded and provided by Citrix does not include or use vulnerable code related to
heartbleed or open ssl.

But the underlying web host could and should be checked and mitigated if
necessary.

Greg