[THIN] Re: Citrix WI/CSG in the DMZ.

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:12:36 -0700

I think in this case, if I understand it correctly, your WI needs to
reference the FQDN of the CAG instance and set the appropriate mode which I
think here is "Gateway Direct", that is, the web interface uses the SSL
encryption of the Gateway and can communicate to the gateway directly
without NAT-this assumes that the CSG and WI can talk the Citrix servers via
the LAN

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453