[THIN] Citrix TWAIN crash

  • From: Jason CitrixADmin <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 09:06:04 -0400

I have a user that everytime they try to bring documents in using an EPson
GT-S50 scanner the CTXtwnPA.exe crashes.  I have re-installed both the
scanner software and the Citrix client (trying from version 12.4 up through
the latest receiver) and it still crashes.  They are running on WIndows 7
64 bit.  After googling the only thing I can find is a reference to a Xerox
scanner.  Has anyone had expierence with issues on the Twain interface?