[THIN] Citrix Software Downloads

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 20:06:07 -0700

Is anyone else having problems downloading the installation files for
Presentation Server 4.5 Feature Pack 1?  Each time I click the Download Here
button,  I am getting a random file to download (From Web Interface 3.0 to
Citrix Access Gateway 4.5 Standard Edition Upgrade Image).   If I can catch
the 4 number file id,  I can bypass the download mechanism and build my own
URL.

Joe