[THIN] Citrix Program Neighborhood client slow to connect....

  • From: "Darrin J. Carter" <Dcarter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 12:32:41 -0700

I have a Windows 2003 Presentation server 4.0 server that I am
connecting to using the Program Neighborhood client versions 8 and 9.  I
am signing on through WI 4.0. When I hit the server it will sit at the
connection in progress prompt for about 15 seconds and then sign me
on.....  If I am using the 7.x client the logon is instantaneous...
Anyone out there have any idea why this may be happening?

Thanks!
Darrin Carter

*****************************
This communication, including any attachments, is confidential and may be
protected by privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
immediately notify the sender by telephone or email, and permanently delete all
copies, electronic or other, you may have.

To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that
any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) was
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i)
avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing
or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

The foregoing applies even if this notice is imbedded in a message that is
forwarded or attached.

This Weeks Sponsor: triCerat Inc.
You need Day Zero Protection!
Get Proactive with triCerat's Simplify Suite.
Solve printing, security and profile problems before they occur.
http://www.tricerat.com/?thethintl2