[THIN] Citrix Private Hotfix pse450r02k3048

  • From: "Jensen, Jay" <jjensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 08:09:42 -0600

We keep getting users in a connected state showing only the workstation
id and also w3 users in a Down state on some of our XenApp 4.5 Roll-up 3
servers.

When this situation occurs any new user trying to log into that server
gets the Citrix log-in bar  on the screen and it stops halfway without
logging into any servers (assuming it is trying to log into the server
with the issue noted above).

Has anyone heard of this hotfix and applied it to their environments?
Any feedback you can provide, good or bad?

We have found by uninstalling the latest MS Security Hotfix KB957097 has
resolved this issue but to remove a secuirty hotfix is not a good
practice.

Any feedback back from the group would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Jay Jensen
Application Delivery Team
Americas Sales and Distribution IT
Trane Commercial Systems
Ingersoll Rand

3600 Pammel Creek Road, La Crosse, WI  54601
Tel: 608-787-4619

E-mail: jjensen@xxxxxxxxx
www.trane.com