[THIN] Re: Citrix License Reporting

  • From: gabriel.j.byrne@xxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 14:41:13 +0100

Because the default location of the install has changed the following
modifications have been made in order for the LMC to function correctly.

1)    The Citrix license file has been modified to read
   VENDOR CITRIX options="W:\License_server\Licensing\MyFiles\CITRIX.opt"

2)    The Citrix.opt file has been modified to read
   LOG IN
   LOG OUT
   GROUPCASEINSENSITIVE ON
   REPORTLOG +"W:\License_server\Licensing\LS\reportlog1.rl"

   Not sure if you require the 1st part but the 2nd is how i have my
   options configured and this works well

   Regards
   Gabriel

                      "Sam Johnston"

                      <samj@xxxxxxxx>          To:      thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      Sent by:                 cc:

                      thin-bounce@free         Subject: [THIN] Re: Citrix
License Reporting
                      lists.org

                      09/10/2006 14:29

                      Please respond

                      to thin

> I've been reading over documentation on setting up a report log for
Citrix
> Licensing.  I've modified the options file to add a reportlog and the
LiMC
> recognizes the location of the report log I've specified, but no file is
> being generated.  The documentation is a tad confusing, not sure if I'm
> missing something else in the options file.  Any ideas?

Have you restarted the service?

Sam

--
Sam Johnston (http://citrite.org/blogs/samj/)
Escalation Engineer

This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by
 the addressee unless otherwise indicated.

This email has been scanned by an external Email Security System.

Allied Irish Banks

GIF image

GIF image