[THIN] Re: Citrix Eval

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 21:25:09 -0400

Ehab it is Six CD's! It would take you a day and a half to download it. You need to find someone in your area with the physical disk set. Where are you located exactly and maybe someone can help.

I would reccomend you go through the powerpoints from Citrix iforum 2003, and Iforum Edinbourough which I have at http://thin.net/citrixse
Any info that you could possibly need to know for an interview is in there.

I fail to see how working with it for a bit a day before an interview is going to help you. The interviewer will see right through your inexperience or lack of preparation. Further top Citrix Support people do read this list so they will see your desperation. This is not a good way to prepare for a job interview.

JK

Ehab wrote:
I do not have anyone right now. And I have an interview on Tuesday for Citrix Position. Could ANYONE help me get any version today or tomorrow??? I can even pay you if you want to sell it, but all I need is just an eval version for 3 days. HELP!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nicolai Imset" <nicolai.imset@xxxxxxxxx>