[THIN] Citrix Courses -- West Coast Instructors

  • From: "mlaccs-news" <mlaccs-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 16:36:10 -0800

I'm a bit behind on my reading but I concur that Richard Nash is a great
instructor. I've taken dozens of technical classes over the past 10
years and if he is not the best it is a close call for second place.

His real life experience in everything from NetWare 2.x to XP Pro and
ability to find the answers to the few questions he could not answer
during the breaks made the bookwork far more useful.

Mark Liechty MCSE,CCA,CNE