[THIN] Citirx Benchmark Software

  • From: "Vadim Bogdanov" <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 15:27:06 -0500

Hi,

I am looking to get some kind of benchmark software to test my citirix
farm. Or any tricks/secrets you might know....Any suggestions ????

Also trying to get it free.....

Thanks for any input.

VB

DISCLAIMER: This message contains information which may be confidential and/or
privileged, and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s). Any use,
disclosure or copying of this message or any part thereof by any person other
than such addressee(s) is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and
delete the message. Thank you for your cooperation.