[THIN] Re: Cisco ASA vs Netscaler

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 13:16:09 -0700

We have issues with ASA during a large Citrix implementation related to it's
active/passive failover features. The client had two entry points with ASA's
as the firewall and experienced some inconsistencies with failing between
them that caused access issues to the CTX farm.

What roles/features do you want to assign to the ASA exactly in relation to
the Citrix farm (firewall, load balancing, etc.) ?

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85266