[THIN] Choice of Colour Laser Printers.

  • From: "Steve Rance" <Steve.Rance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin @ Freelists (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:41:28 -0000

We are looking at purchasing an A3 colour laser printer that will be =
used in one of our regional office over Citrix.

The two on the short list, similar in price, are the HP 5500N and the =
Xerox Phaser 7300N.  At the moment we always get HP printers, but the =
Xerox has a much higher spec, and similar running costs - so this is =
look favourite.

Anyone got any good or bad experiences in running either of these =
printers on Citrix that you would like to share with me?

Thanks for any advice.

Steve
This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
consulting services you can depend on.