[THIN] Re: Check for Citrix at logon

  • From: "Pfeifer, Bruce A MSER:EX" <Bruce.A.Pfeifer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:53:43 -0800

Upon logon the sessionname variable is dynamically generated for that
session and would look like "ICA-tcp#184" (each session name having a unique
number)  Find - looks for ICA-tcp within the session name and returns an
errorlevel of "0" if it finds the string.  If the string is not found "Find"
returns an errorlevel of "1"

If connecting via RDP sessionname would look like "RDP-Tcp#24"
if logging on to a workstation  Sessionname would not exist and so look like
""