[THIN] Changing username and passwords for Datastore

  • From: "Falkenberg, Tim" <tfalkenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 16:36:34 +1000

Hi All,

I've got a MASSIVE 2 server farm that uses a legacy NT4.0 domain
username for the local access database.  I need to change this to our
current 2K domain username as we will be turining off the NT4.0 domain
shortly.

Anyone ever done this before?  My initial thought was dsmaint, but I
don't really want to screw around with it.  The servers are currently in
a production environment, so I've got no room to make a mistake....

Thanks,

Tim.

<FONT face=3D"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=3D#0000FF size=
=3D2>
</FONT>
=3D"1">
___________________________________________________________________________=
__________________________<br>
This email and its attachments are for the sole use of the addressee and=
 may contain information which is confidential and/or<br>
legally privileged. This email and its attachments are subject to copyright=
 and should not be partly or wholly reproduced without<br>
the consent of the copyright owner. Any unauthorised use of disclosure of=
 this email or its attachments is prohibited. If you receive<br>
this email in error, please immediately delete it from your system and=
 notify the sender by return email.</font></p>

This Week's Sponsor - Appsense Technologies
New! AppSense Optimizer is a new product from AppSense
designed to increase the user capacity of your servers.
http://www.appsense.com/