[THIN] Re: Certificate pass through from thick client ?

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 07:50:11 -0700

You might be referring to Client-Side Redirection.  You cannot use a
local certificate and "pass" it through to the users ICA session.
You would have to enable "Enable Content Redirection from server to
client".  Then, publish an application, select "Content" and enter
the website URL and that should launch on the local client's web
browser.

Chris