[THIN] Re: Cached Profiles

  • From: Eldon <u2htdaab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 10:53:30 -0600

but it is in beta - anyone on list care to provide a report on their usage
of 2.0?

On 2/7/07, Richard Dietzman <boomvader@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Better yet....

Try UPHClean 2.0

http://www.thomaskoetzing.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=158&Itemid=246

We have clients that have had the .001 profile issue and this took care of
it when nothing else would.

Also, there is a known bug in Sun's java that prevents the unloading of
profiles, which I have seen at a couple of different sites:

Hope this helps.