[THIN] Re: CTX131380

  • From: "Jeremy Saunders" <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 07:28:18 +0800

Hi Russell,

As a Citrix Partner you should be able to log a call and request the private
fix, or speak to your local SE. I appreciate your issue, as I've been in
this position before, but learnt that as a partner I would be in breach of
my agreement if I distributed it in any way. I know that sounds unhelpful,
but you've got to go through the right channels.

Cheers,

Jeremy.