[THIN] Re: CSG implementation

  • From: "Schaefer, Jay" <JSchaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 10:27:56 -0500

Another thing to watch out for, with Secure Gateway for MetaFrame V. 2.0
Citrix suggests putting Web Interface (NFUSE) and Secure Gateway on the same
box.  Unless of course you are like us and implementing RSA security along
with it, then they say you can put then on separate boxes.

I too have found very little documentation, but it really didn't go that
bad.  I still have to incorporate the RSA part, but the STA, Secure Gateway
and Web Interface installs were pretty easy once I figured out Trial
Certificates from Verisign, require a special client install for any browser
hitting it.

STA is on the inside, CSG & Web Interface Servers on DMZ with only port 443
open from outside.

Jay