[THIN] Re: CSG help

  • From: Jonathan Kadoo <jkadoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thinlist <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 10:07:04 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry test cert is an internally generated cert.  I did install the root cert
on the client workstation.  Still no go.  I need to do a proof of concept for
management before I go ahead with and purchase a real certificate.  In the end
though the test cert may not be the issue.  I am just not sure where else to
look.

Jonathan