[THIN] Re: CSG and WI 2.0

  • From: Anders Hansen-Øvre <Anders.Hansen-Ovre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 21:03:23 +0200

When you install CSG and WI on the same server you don't have to enable HTTPS
on your IIS. Just install a server certificate and select the certificate from
the SG config. When you access your WI, SG will "relay" your request from the
https://wi.company.com to the WI you selected in your SG config. This way you
only have to enable https (port 443) from your unsecure network to the WI/SG
server.

Hope this helps.

---
mvh/yours