[THIN] Re: CSG and Proxy server

  • From: "Dirk Blose" <Dirk.Blose@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 13:04:09 -0400

Actually the CSG and WI docs do not say anything about a Proxy in between =
client and CSG. We are using a double firewall but our intention is to =
place all the Citrix servers including the WI, STA, and CSG on the =
Internal network. The Networking Guru's want to place the Load Balancer =
and Proxy in the DMZ between the client and CSG in order to provide =
additional security. I was hoping that someone who's implemented CSG =
already might have tried this already.

Dirk Blose, MCSE, CCA
Lead Technical Analyst
(919) 765-4791
dirk.blose@xxxxxxxxxx

>>> roger.riggins@xxxxxxxxxx 04/14/04 12:49PM >>>
I'd take a look at the CSG and WI docs to see if the method using two
firewalls is close to what you're trying to accomplish.