[THIN] Re: CMC

  • From: David <dmauri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 15:33:07 +0200

Jim Kenzig escribió:
Oh and you can also speed it up by adding the servers to your hosts file.
JK

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 9:26 AM, Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Check your DNS

    On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 9:24 AM, David <dmauri@xxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:dmauri@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        Hi list,

        We have a problem opening the CMC, in the discovery process it
        takes a lot of time with no result, with no error message.
        Yesterday worked fine, and not this morning.

        I have stopped IMA service and recreate lhc but is still the same.
        Any idea?

        Thanks.
        Vacation mode use the below link:

-- Jim Kenzig