[THIN] CAG idle timeout versus published app./server idle timeout

  • From: "Chad Schneider (IT)" <Chad.M.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 10:55:41 -0600

If I am using the CAG, but then redirecting to WI, and launching a published
desktop.

The CAG properties for this group, is set to 60 minute idle timeout.  The
Citrix server the published applications connect to are set to 120 minute idle
timeout.  We found that the CAG timeout would trigger, and when the user tried
to reconnect, it would fail.  The published application was still active on the
server.

Do I need to set the CAG idle session timeout, as the published application has
it's own?  Should I only set this for those using a true SSL VPN via the CAG?

Chad Schneider
Systems Engineer
ThedaCare IT
920-735-7615