[THIN] CAG and Web Interface

  • From: "Luchette, Jon" <jluchette@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 20:05:01 -0400

Hello -

I am not very familiar with the Citrix Access Gateway.  I have always used WI
and CSG as a Citrix Admin so please excuse my ignorance on this particular
subject.

For basic use of remote access, when you deploy a CAG in your DMZ, do you still
need to have a Web Interface server on your LAN for it to point to?  Or does
the CAG contain both the SSL (CSG) and Web Interface component so that there is
no need for a separate web interface server?

Does anybody have a good network diagram of the CAG and web interface deployed
in a common configuration that contains port numbers and everything?

Thanks guys!

-Jon
SBC SITES ONLY GOOGLE SEARCH: http://www.F1U.com