[THIN] CAG advanced edition not reporting correct License usage

  • From: andy mac <a_r_mc789@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 13:40:26 +0000 (GMT)

Anyone any ideas on this ? im running 4.5.8 and just checked the usage now,
there's 22 active sessions and my LMC reports there's 3 !

the PS4 farm usage reports correctly however, and thats in the same subnet as
the AAC server so there's no firewalls inbetween, so not sure whats going on.
Strangely though, the CAG itself reports the correct session usage, and that is
in a different subnet. My LMC is 4.5.1 which should be fine

Andy