[THIN] Re: Best AntiVirus for Citrix

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 16:32:54 -0500

Thank you for that info. I had a whitepaper on eTrust 6.x that talked
about this and I had used for 7.x.

How has the new 8.x licensing server worked for you? I have a few
executives that have company owned desktop computers but are not part of
the network. I'm at a loss as to how these computers would make use of a
licensing server.

Thank you who responded to this topic.

Matthew Shrewsbury
Director of Information Technology

Coscan Homes, LLC
5555 Anglers Avenue, Suite 1
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
mshrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.coscanhomes.com
Phone: 954-558-0198
Fax: (954)-620-1001

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named herein. If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments
thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me at 954-558-0198 and permanently delete the
original, including any attachments thereto, and any copy or printout thereof.