[THIN] Re: Bad Brain Day

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:17:56 -0400

Perhaps something on http://thin.net/hidedrives.cfm
<http://thin.net/hidedrives.cfm>   will ring a bell for you.
Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Jennifer Hooper
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 2:12 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Bad Brain Day

Hi guys -

    I'm having a really hard time with my Citrix server today, because I
can't remember how to UNdo something that I did.  I'm trying to install
the Netbackup 5.0 client for Windows on my Windows 2000/MFXP server, and
it will not run, it just hangs.  So I think it has something to do with
the fact that I hid the local drives on the server.  But now I can't
figure out how to UNhide them temporarily to make this work.  I've been
all through the Citrix Policies - I have none defined.  I have been all
through the local security policy, and I can't locate it.  And of
course, I didn't notate my documentation on HOW I did this.  So if
anyone would be so kind to flip me the answer whilst I dig for it, I'd
*really* appreciate it.

Thanks so much,

Jennifer

Jennifer Hooper