[THIN] Auto Login

  • From: "Michael Boggan" <mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 08:13:42 -0500

I am needing to setup a Win 2k server to login automatically when it reboots. I have seen this setup before but cannot figure out how it is done. Can someone shed some light on this?

Thanks,

This weeks sponsor Vizioncore, Inc.
--> vc-iMonitor - Performance Monitoring, Control & Reporting
--> vc-iControl - Desktop & Start Menu Management & Reporting
--> vc-iMapper - Drive, Printer & COM Management & Reporting
http://vizioncore.com/products.html