[THIN] Re: Appsense win 7 xen desktop

  • From: <jon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 18:50:01 -0400

Hi Bruce,

Are you by any chance setting policies with AppSense? More specifically are you setting a policy to prevent users from locking the workstation?

I had this on a test environment and initially though it was EM but it was actually down to the fact I had disabled the lock workstation option which XenDesktop seems to need to perform its disconnect...

Let me know.

Regards,
Jon Wallace (AppSense - jon.wallace@xxxxxxxxxxxx).

-----Original Message----- From: Bruce Ricker
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2010 1:22 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Appsense win 7 xen desktop

We've incorporated appsense in our poc of win 7 on xen.  Since we've
added appsense EM When logging in initially via the cag or wi, it
locks the workstation and disconnects.  After reconnecting it stays
connected....any ideas?

--
Sent from my mobile device
Follow ThinList on Twitter