[THIN] Re: Anyone running CAG's in Failover mode ?

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 23:19:29 -0000

Hi,

Ive got two in failover with different FQDNs but have hit a couple of bugs
and was wondering whether anyone else
has seen this:

I have found it is possible to get one CAGs SSL cert to be overwritten by
anothers by synchoronising cags.
Never happened to me when running 4.1.2 but has occured in 4.2.

Im going to fully erase the CAG with the screwed cert to see if i can
reproduce the problem.
I restored its original config but it appears that the cert doesnt get
overwritten.