[THIN] Re: Any input on PVCS Tracker?

  • From: "Dirk Blose" <Dirk.Blose@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:30:58 -0400

Since we'll be loading it on Citrix I guess the full client. Any issues or =
items to be aware of?

Dirk Blose, MCSE, CCA
Lead Technical Analyst
(919) 765-4791
dirk.blose@xxxxxxxxxx

>>> John.Twilley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 06/17/03 08:12AM >>>
The web version or the full client?

We use both without any issues ...=20

We have just a handful of clients using PVCS.

John=20