[THIN] Advanced Settings with Web Terminal Services Client

  • From: Spriggs Jon <Jon.Spriggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:40:16 +0100

Hi all,

Does anyone use the XP Remote Desktop Client in ActiveX? If so, any chance
of getting a copy of your web pages sent to me? I'm trying to adjust our
Windows2000 MSTSCAX version of the web client to the new version , and I
can't make it work.

I currently use the controlname.disconnect class, which is breaking with the
version I have, and I was wondering why. We also want to start using the
advanced settings options to tunnel printers and I want to know what the
syntax for this is.

We currently use the following:

<OBJECT         ID=MsTsControl1
                CLASSID="CLSID:1fb464c8-09bb-4017-a2f5-eb742f04392f"
                CODEBASE="mstscax.cab#version=5,0,2221,1"
                WIDTH="1024"
                HEIGHT="768">
</OBJECT>

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBScript">
MsTsControl1.Disconnect

If MsTsControl1.SecuredSettingsEnabled then

        MsTsControl1.SecuredSettings.StartProgram = "N:\RunProgram.bat"

Else

        msgbox "Cannot access secured setting in the current browser zone"
End If

MsTsControl1.Server = "TS01"
MsTsControl1.Connect
</SCRIPT>

We would like to add tunnelling printers and disable clipboard re-direction.
We currently use IE6, not SP1, but would like to roll-out SP1, so need to
get a newer version of the TSC.

Any suggestions?

Jon Spriggs
--
The presence of a "Fujitsu" address does not imply or assume that Fujitsu
Services, Fujitsu or any other company containing the Fujitsu name uses or