[THIN] Adobe Acrobat Problem

  • From: "KEN MORRIS" <KMORRIS@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 15:38:01 -0400

Here is my Situation:

W2K SP4, Citrix XP SP 3. W2K domain, with AD and GP's

The problem that I am having is that on one of two severs, my thin =
clients
cannot open any Acrobat Doc. If they are set as Domain admin (and they =
are
not going to be) then they can download and read the Adobe pdf files. =
When
they are made to be straight domain users, they are prompted to open or =
save
the documents, but you cannot uncheck the box to open only. I want them =
to be
able to open any pdf file, but only pdf, nothing else.

I have one user who has no GP being applied and this is still the case. =
As
soon as they are changed to being a Domain User (from Domain Admin) they =
are
prompted again.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Thanks