[THIN] Active Directory issues

  • From: "Bruce Hill" <bhill@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:26:56 -0800

I am having problems with Citrix Metaframe XPe on Win2003 server and
applying group policy where sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't,
loopback group policy is enabled - here is an example with folder
redirection and restricting access to the servers local "C" drive:  I
have three users I am dealing with - I have deleted all three of the
local accounts from the citrix server, asked all three to log in - they
have the same rights/permissions - one will get folder redirection - two
won't, but then all three will not have access to the "C" drive, but it
does appear that it works for NEW users first time logging on  - both of
these items are enabled and are in the active directory policy.  I also
have logon script in the same group policy that is not running when
users logon - its main purpose is to add signature information in
OUTLOOK2003, however like I mentioned, it does not run the script.  Any
suggestions would be helpful.
TIA

__________________________________
Bruce Hill
LAN Administrator
Information Technology MS-43
Gemological Institute of America  (GIA)
5345 Armada Drive
Carlsbad, California  92008
Tel: 760-603-4417
Fax: 760-603-4499
E-mail: bhill@xxxxxxx <mailto:bhill@xxxxxxx>
www.gia.edu <http://www.gia.edu/>

The World's Foremost Authority in Gemology(tm)
Ensuring the Public Trust through Nonprofit Service since 1931

are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately delete it. Note that any views or opinions presented in this
e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of GIA. GIA takes every precaution to protect e-mail recipients,
but recipients are responsible for checking any e-mail and attachments
for the presence of viruses. GIA accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
consulting services you can depend on.
http://www.go-eol.com