[THIN] Acrobat Writer Not Installing On PS4

  • From: "Anurag Goswami" <anurag_cancerian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 06:46:00 +0000

Hi,

I am trying to install Adobe Acrobat Writer 6.0 Standard on my Windows 2003 Enterprise Server with Citrix PS4 but I am getting following error message.
"Error 1934. This setup requires Administrator Privileges to configure IIS Virtual Roots"

IIS is not installed on any of my citrix server and all servers have same configuration and all are part of same OU. I am trying to install this with Local Admin account and also I tried to install with domain account but still getting the same error message.

Can someone help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks and Regards.

Anurag.