[THIN] Acrobat Temporary files not deleting

  • From: "John Hardwick" <jhardwick@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:36:14 -0500

Has anyone else had a problem with Acrobat's temporary files still being
in use when a user logs out and thus not being deleted?  I'm seeing
users with roaming profiles set to delete, not deetling because
presumably the files are still in use at logoff.  Rebooting the TS
allows the files to be deleted, but in the interim users end up with
multiple copies of their profiles, and Citrix sticks trying to delete
them at logoff, causing delayed logoff times.

I'm running MF3.0 with that latest feature release on WK2K3 and
UPHClean.

See the following two links for more information that I've been able to
find.. just not a resolution.

http://episteme.arstechnica.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/12009443/m/315000
230731

http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@.3bb89f6d/4