[THIN] AW: Re: Performance Counters

  • From: "Pape Sascha" <Sascha.Pape@xxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:50:34 +0100

Ho Thomas

They use esesix' Lica clients (ThinTune Small) and connecting via =
plublished desktops.=20
That's on MF Xpe FR1 / Compaq DL360 G2 / 2 Gb RAM . Till now we=20
use standard applications: office xp, ie 6, ...

 Greets

Sascha Pape
Organisations- und Informatik-Dienste (OID)
Murbacherstrasse 21
6002 Luzern
Tel: 041 228 55 92 / Fax: 041 210 29 19 mailto:sascha.pape@xxxxx