[THIN] Re: A little OT but

  • From: Anthony_Baldwin@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 08:41:50 -0400

I would try deleting cookies first.

Tony

"Jason Patten" <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
03/20/2007 08:26 AM
Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject
[THIN] Re: A little OT but

Will give that a try if need be.  Thanks for the link.
My only worry is trying to guide a very novice user into regedit over the
phone.

On 3/20/07, Anthony_Baldwin@xxxxxxxxx <Anthony_Baldwin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/answers/12.html

Tony

"Jason Patten" <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
03/20/2007 08:03 AM

Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[THIN] A little OT but

I have a user who "Accidentally" turned off the save password option in IE
or told IE to not save for our site.  I haven't been able to re-enable it,
anyone refresh my memory on that? I tried turning off ALL autocomplete
options, clearing the saved passwords and turning it back on but it hasnt
changed anything.  Anything I may be missing?