[THIN] Re: 17" integrated flatscreen in a thinclient?

  • From: George Yobst <george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 15:06:17 -0700

Why do they have to be integrated? Can you Velcro the units to the back of a
17" flat panel?
Some of our libraries are doing that with the 3235s. -George

 On 10/24/05, Svein Arild Haugum <svein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Anyone know if there are some good 17" integrated screen/thinclients out
> there?
>
> We have 300 Wyse 3125SE clients now, but this model is soon to be fased
> out by the reseller in Norway, so I have to find new models. We currently
> use Rapport from Wyse, but that does not restrickt my options for new
> models. (Wyse seems only to offer 15")
>
> Mvh
> Svein Arild

George Yobst, Library Technology Analyst phone: 503.723.4890
Library Information Network of Clackamas County fax: 503.794.8238
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208 web: http://www.lincc.lib.or.us
Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654 email: george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx
"...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn
what he thinks he already knows." - Epictetus