[THIN] 16bit application.

  • From: "Stuart Pittwood" <SPittwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 13:57:36 -0000

We have a 16bit application which is misbehaving on a new server that we
have added to the farm.

This application sits in a folder and runs direct from that folder (no
installation required), It then reads its settings from an ini file
which is located in \winnt folder of each terminal server.  This is fine
until the 10th/11th/12th user logs in; the application then doesn't read
it's ini file, therefore doesn't function correctly.

I have tried some of the application compatibility flags to no avail.

Any help/advice appreciated

Stu